Skip to content

Happy Day of Giving Thanks 2019

November 27, 2019

We so quickly and casually say “Happy Thanksgiving” that we often miss and forget that it’s a day for actually giving Thanks. Of course, so is every day and we begin everyday with Thanks.

What are you Thankful for?

Who are you Thankful for?  Thank them!

Thank You for being a friend of Fred Fox, Spinning Rabbi

10 Comments leave one →
  1. Crystal permalink
    December 2, 2019 7:58 pm

Hi Fred, thank you, for being a positive spirit and for your words of wisdom about life!

• Fred Fox permalink*
      December 3, 2019 4:54 pm

2. Julia permalink
    November 27, 2019 10:22 am

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving. 🍁

3. beni permalink
    November 27, 2019 10:05 am

Dear Fred. I consider being your friend to be a long lasting honor and a privilege. Your wisdom, honesty, and steadfast commitment to say and do the right thing are no matter how difficult, is exemplary. Beni.

• Fred Fox permalink*
      November 27, 2019 10:08 am

Thank you Beni I value our friendship and your words truly move me

4. Billy permalink
    November 27, 2019 8:40 am

Thank you Fred’ always a positive & pleasant message! Happy …Thank you…. For giving!!

5. Jocko, grateful Friend of Mr. Fox permalink
    November 27, 2019 8:33 am

Fred, it has happened so often. Your morning note arrives– somehow already aware and understanding, that some of us–like moi, were slipping into the hectic, worried, frenzy about everything unready and all the unwelcome possibilities of a Holiday arriving in shards.

You remind me that a simple and relaxed focus of gratitude is not only necessary for my well-being, but ripples out in service to others. I want to just blurt, “Much obliged,” or “Fred, you be the Man (the good Human). Of course, Thank you, says it best out loud and most appropriately in my heart. You walk the walk and help some of us do the same. I am grateful. Jocko

• Fred Fox permalink*
      November 27, 2019 8:40 am

Thank you Jocko you are always so kind

6. Catherine permalink